Monitor Global Outlook, March 28, 2014 Dublin | March 28, 2014 FULL BRIEFING The Irish government has granted new exploration licenses in the past two months to companies in a renewed effort to develop offshore oil and gas deposits.
- Aug 18, ’15 Briefing: Trump across the pond? Another firebrand is shaking up UK’s Labour.
- Aug 7, ’15 European debate: Should laws target prostitutes or their clients?
- Aug 5, ’15 Will Britain leave EU? How lessons from Greece could sway voters.
- Aug 3, ’15 In UK, heated debate as migrants’ numbers grow across the Channel
- May 22, ’15 ‘Conservative’ Ireland set to approve same-sex marriage. What changed?