CS Monitor, August 7, 2015 Feminist advocates differ on the best way to protect female sex workers. A number of European countries and Canada have passed – or are considering – new laws. By Jason Walsh, Correspondent LONDON; AND DUBLIN, IRELAND — Prostitution is under intense scrutiny in several countries, with feminist-inspired attempts to criminalize [...]
- Aug 18, ’15 Briefing: Trump across the pond? Another firebrand is shaking up UK’s Labour.
- Aug 7, ’15 European debate: Should laws target prostitutes or their clients?
- Aug 5, ’15 Will Britain leave EU? How lessons from Greece could sway voters.
- Aug 3, ’15 In UK, heated debate as migrants’ numbers grow across the Channel
- May 22, ’15 ‘Conservative’ Ireland set to approve same-sex marriage. What changed?