CS Monitor, April 1, 2012 As the deadline passed midnight Sunday for payment of a new government fee, only 49 percent of households had signed up to pay amid frustration with the government’s austerity agenda. By Jason Walsh, Correspondent / April 1, 2012
- Aug 18, ’15 Briefing: Trump across the pond? Another firebrand is shaking up UK’s Labour.
- Aug 7, ’15 European debate: Should laws target prostitutes or their clients?
- Aug 5, ’15 Will Britain leave EU? How lessons from Greece could sway voters.
- Aug 3, ’15 In UK, heated debate as migrants’ numbers grow across the Channel
- May 22, ’15 ‘Conservative’ Ireland set to approve same-sex marriage. What changed?