CS Monitor, May 22, 2105 Ireland’s reputation as a devoutly Catholic and conservative country is being defied by the prospect of becoming the first nation to approve gay marriage by referendum. But it’s not as odd as one might think. By Jason Walsh, Correspondent DUBLIN, IRELAND — Same-sex marriage seems like a foregone conclusion in [...]
- Aug 18, ’15 Briefing: Trump across the pond? Another firebrand is shaking up UK’s Labour.
- Aug 7, ’15 European debate: Should laws target prostitutes or their clients?
- Aug 5, ’15 Will Britain leave EU? How lessons from Greece could sway voters.
- Aug 3, ’15 In UK, heated debate as migrants’ numbers grow across the Channel
- May 22, ’15 ‘Conservative’ Ireland set to approve same-sex marriage. What changed?